aide notion "myths and heroes"
Auteur Message

aide notion "myths and heroes"

Kmil
2 messages
1 jeton

18 Avril 2019 à 15:04
Bonjour, j'ai écrit une notion pour mon oral d'anglais. Serait-il possible de corriger mes erreurs svp ? Rolling Eyes

I’m going to speak about the notion “myths and heroes”.First of all, I’m going to give a quick definition of this notion. A myth is a story about gods or heroes which can be real or fictional ,the myth includes legends telling about the beginning of our history and our religions. Secondly a hero can refers to a mythological figure. It’s a person who is admired for his achievements, his courage and his noble qualities. Moreover to illustrate this notion I choose to speak about the Tarantino’s movie, “Django unchained”,he tell the story of Django, a former slave, who partners with Dr. King Schultz, a bounty hunter, to rescue his wife who was sold away from him to a sadistic slave owner, Calvin Candie. So, we can ask, Is Django Unchained a good movie about slavery? In first, I’m going to speak about a positive views about this movie and on second I speak about a negative views about this one.

First of all, on this movie Tarantino’s speak about the slave trade and for that he used some historical fact. For lot of people, the movie is historically accurate because the director choose to show the real condition of the slave trade, we can see that slaves were ill-treated by their masters and we see the horribles conditions of the slavery. On the article of Bob Cesca publish on the Huffington post, he say the movie that permit him to understand better what the slaves. However, lot of people can be shocked when their seen this movie because Tarantino show too, horror of the henchmen's action.

On the contrary, the Tarantino’s movie can be not historically movie about the slavery because the scenes were very exaggerated for exemple when somebody were killed there is the blood that spurts and it’s not realistic. So, the movie shocked a lot of american people because at this time the slavery was legal. On this one, Django stay a slave even as it is with Dr Schultz, but it’s not a slave like the others who work on the fields or in the house of the masters, is represented like a rebel and an hero. This slave representation is not the reality the majority of slaves were submissive, on the story we know just one slave who rebelled, it was Nat Turner, but it’s 1 in a lot. On his article, Noah Berlatsky describe Django like an “Hollywood men” that’s mean Django is representative of the reality. Finally, on is article, Jermaine Spradley he say “the truth ain’t never black or white- it always lies in the gray” to mean that a movie is not representative of the reality of slavery.

To conclude, the movie of Tarantino divise the opinion because he shocked some of american people but other viewers like some of the european people like this one and are not very shocked, for theme is just a action movie. This movie represente the notion of “myths and heroes” because that we can see on this movie represente the condition of the slavery but Django is more represente like an hero than a normal slave. On my opinion, this movie it’s very entertaining even if sometimes I was shocked of the violence and I think it’s more complicated to people understand the if movie if they don’t know the historical context. But, to finish, sometimes the movie was funny, for example the scene parody of the KKK which wasn’t existe at this time, was very funny.
Répondre à ce message
Sponsor

Rania267
6 messages
1 jeton

18 Mai 2019 à 00:53
Bonjour,
correction entre paranthèse, attention à la conjugaison. Il faut reformuler quelques phrases.
I’m going to speak about the notion (of) “myths and heroes”.First of all, I’m going to give a quick definition of this notion. A myth is a story about gods or heroes which can be real or fictional, the myth includes legends telling about the beginning of our history and our religions. Secondly(,) a hero can refers(refer) to a mythological figure. It’s a person who is admired for his achievements, his courage, and his noble qualities. Moreover to illustrate this notion I choose to speak about ( remove "the") Tarantino’s movie, “Django unchained”, he tell the story of Django, a former slave, who partners with Dr. King Schultz, a bounty hunter, to rescue his wife who was sold away from him to a sadistic slave owner, Calvin Candie. So, we can ask, Is Django Unchained a good movie about slavery? In first, I’m going to speak about( remove "a") positive views about this movie and on (the) second I speak about( remove "a") negative views about this one.

First of all, on (in)this movie Tarantino’s speak about the slave trade and for that he used some historical fact. For lot ( a lot) of people, the movie is historically accurate because the director choose (chooses) to show the real condition of the slave trade, we can see that slaves were ill-treated by their masters and we see the horribles conditions of the slavery. On the article of Bob(,) Cesca publish(publishes) on the Huffington post( Post), he say (says) the movie that permit (permits) him to understand better what the slaves. However, lot (a lot) of people can be shocked when their ( they have) seen this movie because (of) Tarantino show too,( the) horror of the henchmen's action.

On the contrary, the Tarantino’s movie can be not historically movie about the slavery because the scenes were very exaggerated for exemple (example) when somebody were (was)killed there is the blood that spurts and it’s not realistic. So, the movie shocked a lot of american( American) people because at this time the slavery was legal. On this one, Django stay (stays)a slave even as it is with Dr. Schultz, but it’s not a slave like the others who work on the fields or in the house of the masters, is represented like a rebel and an hero( a hero). This slave representation is not the reality the majority of slaves were submissive, on the story we know just one slave who rebelled, it was Nat Turner, but it’s 1 in a lot. On his article, Noah Berlatsky describe Django like an (a)“Hollywood men” that’s mean Django is representative of the reality. Finally, on is( this) article, Jermaine Spradley he say “the truth ain’t never black or white- it always lies in the gray” to mean that a movie is not representative of the reality of slavery.

To conclude, the movie of Tarantino divise(divide) the opinion because he shocked some of(remove of) american (American) people but other viewers like some of the european (European) people like this one and are not very shocked, for theme (them)is just a (an) action movie. This movie represente(represents) the notion of “myths and heroes” because that we can see on this movie represente (represents)the condition of the slavery but Django is more represente(represented) like an hero than a normal slave. On(In) my opinion, this movie it’s very entertaining even if sometimes I was shocked of the violence and I think it’s more complicated to people understand the if movie if they don’t know the historical context. But, to finish, sometimes the movie was funny, for example(,) the scene parody of the KKK which wasn’t existe at this time( which didn't exist at that time) , was very funny.

Dafont Showbox Adam4adam

Noter