Aide correction notion
Auteur Message

Aide correction notion

Arthur13740
1 messages
1 jeton

20 Avril 2017 à 18:11
Bonjour je viens de terminer ma notion Myths and Heroes pour le bac, je voulais savoir si quelqu'un peut me corriger et si oui si il peut donner son avis. Je sais que les documents ne vous sont pas familier mais la structure globale du texte. Merci d'avance Rolling Eyes

The topic of the notion i’m introducing to you is Myth and Hero. A myth can be defined as a story about gods or heroes, it can be a popular belief or a tradition or a false notion. A hero can be a mythological figure, a person who is admired for his or her achievements, a superhero or maybe a role model or an icon. Who can be a hero? In order to answer the problematic, i’ll use different kind of heroes that i’ll will introduced to you towards different documents.

The first hero i want to talk about is bridget jones. I’ll talk about her thanks to an extract from the film Bridget Jones's Diary. She is a single, 30th years old, British woman who is actually very irresolute and childish. But she seems to be a hero for a lot of young lady all over the world. In the beginning of the movie bridget went to her mum for a new year dinner where she met her dad and her pervert uncle. After that her mum is introduced her to Mark, an old friend of her: she actually would play naked in his pool when she was a child. She found him cute but she after talking to him she overheard a conversation of him and his mother and she understood that he was mean and dumb. This extract doesn’t show a real hero as we imagine heroes. But Bridget is actually an example for a generation because she is fighting like a child in the adult world as a fish in a dinosaur world. She’s maybe not the most spectacular one but she is an hero for a lot of people.

The Second document is an extract from the book The house of Silk written by Anthony Horowitz which is about the famous detective Sherlock holmes. This book is the following of the novels of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Shelock Holmes is another kind of hero, he is more spectacular but his talents are very different from other heroes. Indeed he is very perspicacious. He can deduce things from every details in the room. For instance, in this extract, he guessed a lot of things from the visit of his friend Dr Watson. First he deduces that Watson’s wife missed her train. Indeed Dr Watson waited for the next train with her in a coffee house, that’s why he smells coffee. Then Dr Watson’s hands were very cold. When they shook hands consequently he understoods that Dr Watson forgot his gloves. Also we understand thanks to this extract that Sherlock is a very shrewd man. He is able to make a story with every little details and that makes him a hero for a lot of people. He is neither strong nor powerfull but he makes people dream.

Both of the hero that we just seen were very different, they both show that anyone can be a hero but they also were fictional. The last document that i’ll use is called A hero’s journey. This document is a small text about heroes. It says that every heroes are normal person who received a message. After accepting the challenge they had to overcome their fears and face to danger. After all these adventures, he returns to his ordinary world but he has changed. At the end of the text we can read that anyone can be a hero, he or she just have to overcome obstacles and fears but the result is always good. This document reveals that a hero can be anyone in the world if this person work as hard as possible.

To sum up anyone can be a hero. It can be a fictional character of a real person but it don’t has to follow some heroes’ features. For instance Bridget Jone’s and Sherlock are not conventionals heroes and the last document shows that anyone can be a hero.
Finally a hero is just someone who impress others by doing his/her best.
Répondre à ce message
Sponsor

Noter